- 1 Craft
- 2 Kubotan
- 3 Food
- 4 Gambling
- 5 Broken Pipboy
- 6 How to repair power armor?
- 7 What to do with the car?
- 8 Other
- 8.1 Where are the Heart Pills?
- 8.2 Why do we need a set of young nuclear engineer, colonel's armor
- 8.3 I gave C-4 to Wright
- 8.4 Where is the dog in the cafe "New Hope"?
- 8.5 Motorhome Special Encounter
- 8.6 A casual tanker
- 8.7 Ranger post case
- 8.8 Where are the items for the Vault City warehouse's "special order?"
- 9 Which stats can be raised ingame?
- 10 List of Skill Books (incomplete)
- 10.1 Black Rock
- 10.2 New Reno
- 10.3 Wind of War
- 10.4 Las Vegas
- 10.5 Salt Lake City
- 10.6 Provo District
- 10.7 Hardy's Caravan (far southwestern part of world map, random encounter)
- 10.8 Nuclear Power Plant
- 10.9 Hawthorne
- 10.10 Lovelock (radio station)
- 10.11 Lovelock (raiders)
- 10.12 Battle Mountain
- 10.13 Area 51
- 10.14 The Pound
- 10.15 Gracious (?)
- 10.16 Picnic area (special encounter)
- 10.17 Cafe "New Hope" (special encounter)
- 10.18 Pretty & amp ; Glamor Body Care Kit
Craft[edit | edit source]
Craft items produced on benches, chemical tables and bonfires. On the workbenches upgrades and repair of weapons, the rest - all sorts of drugs and poisons. Toward the end of the game, you can get a "mobile bonfire". There are workbenches in UG, Rino (Railway), Salt Lake ( factory), (Wind of War - garage mechanics, Vegas - location - garage), Hawthorne (Railway station), maybe even where. Bonfires: Lovelock - not far from the food vendor, Reno F / D, not far from the workbench, BR - near the Smith house.
Some recipes of the fire: a doctor's briefcase (Rino), a stimulant and a super-stimulant, a curative powder, an iguana barbecue (casual encounter), a blood cleaner and a horseman (Smith in BR or witch doctor Lovelock).
Some workbench recipes: various repairs, Mickey's Revenge (raiders) - power brass knuckles, Kubotan (salt lake or Vegas) - brass knuckles - very powerful, the keys for it are made from ordinary keys or bundles for the same recipe, repair leathers on the quest from Jerlak.
Kubotan[edit | edit source]
Incomplete list of keys for kubotan: the key is at Eli-Gorbinski (GU) and the second is nearby; A bunch of B.Luy (removed from the corpse); keys in rino: striker, a girl at the luchiano ranch, a guy at the entrance to the hotel Silver, at the guard Terry at the Stryker base, the keys to the Eldorado hotel; keys in Vegas: a guy in a foil hat, a guy near the slot machines, a key from the leader of the slavers; keys in the SLS: Provo at one of the Negroes, a special key on the F / D station, a bunch of keys for the plant administrator (but then the quest will be failed). Bundles give 5 keys at once. (the keys of the brothers guarding the sister in the Wind of War are not suitable for Kubotan)
Food[edit | edit source]
Telouzhiny and noodles can be cooked on a campfire or centrifuge, well-treated hits.
Gambling[edit | edit source]
All the characters that play with you can slip the marked cards, which will increase the chance of winning. The same chip with the bones. But in Rino, on the contrary, weighted bones should be replaced with normal ones, but it should be replaced, not stolen, and then slipped.
Broken Pipboy[edit | edit source]
What is a broken peep-boy for? Gut on a workbench and upgrade your geiger counter. Then use the binoculars on yourself to see the excited.
How to repair power armor?[edit | edit source]
We need anti-radiation (NPP) and gas mask (Salt Lake, are on sale and somewhere near the lake) costumes, a pressure helmet (Zone 51), drawings of two stages (first stage - Phil in BM or Technician in BB, both stages in Zone 51). Central Processing Unit ( in Hawthorne), Autonomous System (in explosives in the shelter, you can reach without a fight, just be careful). Money, time.
What to do with the car?[edit | edit source]
Ride of course. And improve - a trader at the entrance to Vegas will tell you about a landfill where you can put headlights and an awning. The technician at Reno (F / D) will upgrade (or you can do it with Skitter). Phil (BM) will upgrade. Another upgrade is done independently by a bibliophile book from SLS. The street dog will repaint the car (if the quest is done correctly, this small guy will stand near Eldorado). And one more upgrade is made by a technician from SLS (cola plant). After finishing the main quest, a technician from the Vegas police station can upgrade the car again.
- The upgrade to Rino, about which the gatekeeper speaks, is a divorce. Stroll straight along the road from the gatekeeper and collect paint from one of the homeless. The paint is spoiled.
- How to fix the car? Need a subject from the location of nuclear power plants. To get it you will need a rope and a little ingenuity (there in the garage, look for a metal detector. Find some "fuel" for the future car). To learn about the car, you need to talk to the caravan in BB.
- Why hitch appears without a car? Because the glitch. There will be a car - it will be picked up by you.
Other[edit | edit source]
Where are the Heart Pills?[edit | edit source]
Purchase from the Wind of War medic. The second from the mayor of Vegas (hard to find).
Why do we need a set of young nuclear engineer, colonel's armor[edit | edit source]
(Phil biker such as a broken armor. If they both take, folded into one another. Phil truth in one of the dialogues said that he would not sell armor because practically merged, and even if you kill him, the armor will have to be pierced, it will be damaged. Maybe it needs to be killed correctly and it will not be broken? General Wesker is also the same ... that is, there are only three of them) and a servomotor? Not yet known.
I gave C-4 to Wright[edit | edit source]
... and now I need it, what to do? The easiest way to wait for the night and poison him. Steal will not work.
Where is the dog in the cafe "New Hope"?[edit | edit source]
In a cafe with dogs is impossible. But you can find a sedative for paranoid. Challenge the visitors found uniquely.
Motorhome Special Encounter[edit | edit source]
Small Arms 65 to repair the broken gun. Fix engine - Repair 50. Doctor 80 to identify the child's disease. You can pull parts out of the engine (can be used to improve your vehicle, but the RV will be damaged after this tinkering). If you tell the owner about your sabotage he will become angry and stop talking to you. Can exchange 5 flasks of water for 1 stimpack.
A casual tanker[edit | edit source]
There is a cool gun. It's pretty simple.
Ranger post case[edit | edit source]
You can find a walkie-talkie and talk through it with the Ranger. Nothing special, but the dialogue is funny. Also here is a recipe for alcohol. There will be no machine on the location, but after leaving it, it should appear again. However, save to a separate slot. Do not come there by car a second time, otherwise the car will be lost, if you forget something there - leave the car nearby and go there on foot.
Where are the items for the Vault City warehouse's "special order?"[edit | edit source]
- Gas analyzer - SLC slums, in a home vault (hidden behind a wall)
- Clothing synthesizer chip - destroyed vault in Wind of War
Which stats can be raised ingame?[edit | edit source]
Incomplete list of articles:
- +1 Strength - Train four times with the Unarmed coach in Las Vegas
- +1 Luck - Earned perk "Businessman" (also gives +5 to trade), conclude four deals for the distribution of Nuka Cola from the soda factory in Salt Lake City
- +1 Luck - Cheyenne chief's reward amulet (when held)
- +1 Intelligence - Earned perk "Private Detective" (complete several detective/information gathering/mystery solving quests: Patrick's quests, several New Reno quests, improve bikers reputation quest, Las Vegas mayor, archivist, and caravaneer quests, quest to find lost keys at SLC soda plant)
- Empathy Perk - Purchased from a technician at Hoover Dam (pipboy modification)
- + 5% Critical Chance - steal a briefcase from one of the guests at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas (?)
List of Skill Books (incomplete)[edit | edit source]
Black Rock[edit | edit source]
- In one of the graves - Scout Handbook
- Purchase from William - First Aid Book
New Reno[edit | edit source]
- Purchase from merchant Burton - Guns and Bullets, First Aid Book
- Locked room of the Silver Hotel - Scout Handbook
- Purchase from Frank at the railyard - Dean's Electronics
- Workbench at Stryker’s compound (guarded by dogs) - Saboteur's Case
- In Wright’s collection - Superscience (Energy Weapons skillbook)
- Terry's locker (Stryker chemist) - Big Book of Science
Wind of War[edit | edit source]
- Purchase from the mechanic - Dean's Electronics
- Purchase from the medic - First Aid Book
- Purchase from the quartermaster - Scout Handbook, Saboteur's Case
- In the barracks (far room) - Guns and Bullets
- In the desk by the radio operators - Big Book of Science
Las Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Newspaper machine in Clean City - one of each book, $500 apiece
- In the inventory of one of the mayor's office workers - Big Book of Science
- Purchase from weapon merchant Tibbet - Scout Handbook, First Aid Book
- Purchase from Maurice (2nd floor of the Monte Casino/Hotel) - Trade magazine
- In the boss of Slavertown's private room - Superscience
- In the inventory of ghouls at the Dead Hotel - Big Book of Science, First Aid Book
- In a worker’s inventory at Hoover Dam (in the room to the left of the quartermaster) - Dean's Electronics
Salt Lake City[edit | edit source]
- Behind a locked door in the building southeast of the Nuka Cola plant - Dean’s Electronics
- In a desk at the Nuka Cola Plant (2nd floor) - Big Book of Science
- Purchase from the pharmacist - First Aid Book
- Purchase from Quok brothers - Guns and Bullets, Dean's Electronics, Scout Handbook
- In the back of Quok brothers' shop - Guns and Bullets, Scout Handbook (may have to kill them to reach the back)
- Bookworm will exchange skill books or training sessions (Gambling and Speech) for newspapers, and a rare skill book (gives Living Anatomy perk) for Heart Pills
Provo District[edit | edit source]
- On the Master's bookshelf - Saboteur's Case
Hardy's Caravan (far southwestern part of world map, random encounter)[edit | edit source]
- For sale - Big Book of Science, Superscience, Saboteur's Case
Nuclear Power Plant[edit | edit source]
- In the junkyard workshop - Dean's Electronics
- Locked room on reactor level - Big Book of Science
Hawthorne[edit | edit source]
- On a shelf in the building at the railyard - Trade magazine
- In an administrative building desk (1st floor) - First Aid Book
- On the ground in the administrative building, near a computer (2nd floor) - Saboteur's Case
- In a V9 hangar desk - Dean's Electronics
Lovelock (radio station)[edit | edit source]
- In various cabinets - Big Book of Science, Scout Handbook, Guns and Bullets, Superscience
Lovelock (raiders)[edit | edit source]
- On Big Louie's bookshelf - Scout Handbook
Battle Mountain[edit | edit source]
- Purchase from Phil - Dean's Electronics, Superscience, Saboteur's Case
Area 51[edit | edit source]
- In the barracks - Saboteur's Case, Guns and Bullets
- In the underground area - Big Book of Science, Dean's Electronics
The Pound[edit | edit source]
- Bookshelf in the administrative office - First Aid Book
Gracious (?)[edit | edit source]
- In the living room lockers - Big Book of Science, Scout Handbook
Picnic area (special encounter)[edit | edit source]
- Next to the skeletons of the lovers, after solving the puzzle - Saboteur's Case
Cafe "New Hope" (special encounter)[edit | edit source]
- In the inventory of one of the visitors - book "Homo Ludens" (+2 Science, Speech, Barter, Gambling, Outdoorsman)
Pretty & amp ; Glamor Body Care Kit[edit | edit source]
- Atomic Blades - [[New Reno] ] ( Casino Eldorado), on the second floor in the most extreme room in the closet.
- Bath Salt - [[New Reno] ] ( Luciano Ranch), in the bathroom room (metal cabinet), opposite Luciano's office.
- Medicinal Water - [[Las Vegas] ] ( Hard Rock Cafe), at a client near the bar, gives after talking about a friend-roll.
- A bit of soap - Salt Lake ( Renaissance Square), the house behind the sheriff's office (in the bathroom on the floor).
- Towel - Salt Lake ( Business Center), in the 6th Bullet Hotel, a locked room (in a bookcase).
+1200 experience for assembly in the machine in New Reno.
You can use it yourself and get +1 Attractive, +25 max. life , +5 Recovery rate or sell Mordino.