Remains of pre-war settlement. During his travels, the Wanderer was practically deserted, and the buildings here were half-ruined by time.
History of the settlement[edit | edit source]
The history of the settlement is not specified, but it is obvious that it was uninhabited for decades. The destruction here is due to the natural collapse of buildings from time to time.
Layout locations[edit | edit source]
Main Street [edit | edit source]
The ruins of the village itself. The main population of these ruins - wild aggressive dogs. In the center is the dilapidated building of the motel "Owl" with a restaurant inside. In one of the rooms is part of "mega-paschalka". In the north-east of the map the transition to the parking of bikers.
Parking bikers [edit | edit source]
Old radar station with biker parking at the gate.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Related quests and events[edit | edit source]
- Chase the Rogue Thief
- Find the source of the evil rumors about bikers
- Find the missing daughter of the archivist
- Increase the speed of the car at the biker in Battle Mountain
- Build " megapaskals".
- (cut content) </ sup> Improvement Ignition.
Valuable Finds[edit | edit source]
- Wet wipes in one of the motel rooms (in earlier versions - simulator).
- Remote Key from the biker Phil's gate.
- Phil Biker sells a lot of useful things.
- Phil Biker perfects the ignition and other weapons.
- Some bikers are armed with flails.
- Metal Detector can be found Motion Sensor under the car near the motel.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The settlement Mountain Battle exists in reality, as the radar station in the vicinity of this village.
- Motel Owl ("Owl") exists in reality and is located on the main street of Battle Mountain.
- Motorcycle models were borrowed from Fallout 3.
- The biker Phil Pritchet got his name after a country musician.
- From archival materials from the site it is known that when preparing the final version (1.00) it was supposed to cut out the entire Battle Mountain, and its content partially and in a modified form be moved to other locations. These plans simply did not have time to realize.