The dilapidated center of the prewar town of Provo, inhabited by a gang of robbers driven by a sheriff from Salt Lake City. The population lives in robberies of caravans, travelers, as well as, apparently, subsistence farming.
Population[edit | edit source]
- 'Master' - the leader of the settlement. The real first and last name are not mentioned.
- 'Vulvi' and 'Garry' - two brothers, kitchen managers.
- 'Flayer' is a cattleman and, probably, a slaughterhouse.
- 'Gary Gilmore' (in versions 0.99a and 0.99b - 'John Wen Gacy' ) is a maniac awakening his crimes Salt Lake City.
- As well as a number of unnamed model villagers.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Destroy Provo residents by sheriff’s order Salt Lake City.
- The trial of Gilmore.
- Diversion at the plant-cola at the request of the Host.
- Kill Sheriff Salt Lake City by order of the Boss.
Other features[edit | edit source]
- Flayer trades in jerky.
- You can collect a lot of useful equipment on the map, including mines, empty syringes and gunpowder. Also a lot of inventory lies in the graves.
- In the center is a typical well, with which you can extract clean water if it is not poisoned.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The city of Provo exists in reality.
- The dialogue between Vulvi and Garry is an alteration of the scene of a conversation between a vagina and a hole from Oprah’s ass from South Park.
- The owner's head volume was made from the model of one of the bosses of the game Resident Evil 4, however, despite the various transformations, the similarities remained noticeable.