- 1 Warning
- 2 Posted by MS-708
- 3 = Posted by IceArms =
- 3.1 Posted by Mihail Denisov
- 3.2 = Theft at Ed's Electrical Engineering on Hoover Dam =
- 3.2.1 Want to get a M72 Gauss rifle?
- 3.2.2 Free Bleed
- 3.2.3 How to kill everyone in Provo
- 3.2.4 Micro Councils
- 3.2.5 Infinite Dynamite!
- 3.2.6 How to get unique good in Battle Mountain
- 3.2.7 Harrelson's Easy Win (Harrelson Location)
- 3.2.8 Lovelock. How to save poison if you want to poison the raiders
- 3.3 Author Zhenya Nazar
Warning[edit | edit source]
This page contains spoilers, descriptions of various bugs and exploits. Use the information wisely.
Source: google docs.
Posted by MS-708[edit | edit source]
You can finish the last quest Bertolini, so that it does not affect the passage of other bosses. To do this, simply do not kill the mole or kill the mole and lie in the final dialogue that Hughie did it himself and voluntarily (but then Hugh will send you through the forest). There will be no status & quot ; Consileri Bertolini & quot; BUT you get 1000 experience and money for the quest itself. This option does not affect the mission of Lucciano.
New Reno. Thompson vs Striker.[edit | edit source]
- You can take the first task of Thompson if you completed no more than one quest for Stryker. Thompson takes offense after completing Stryker's second quest. It does not depend on the progress of the quests of Thompson himself, i.e. he sends even if he has already given the quest to destroy the Stryker base.
- You can take the first task of Stryker, if you completed no more than one quest for Thompson. If the first quest was completed and the second one was taken, then Stryker allows you to complete three of your quests, regardless of the progress of Thompson's quests. But then, if HS is working for Thompson (he did more than one quest), he sends.
Interesting[edit | edit source]
- If you complete the first Stryker quest, then take the second Stryker quest, but do NOT, then you will have an additional 1000 bucks or chemicals on your hands (10 stimulants are made from the chemicals on the workbench ). At the same time Thompson is not offended. And Stryker will be dead after all Thompson's quests have been completed, so you won’t have to account for the money.
- You can complete quests in such a manner that both Stryker and Thompson will be offended and you will not be able to complete any of the branches of the quests.
- The Ring of New Reno (under the casino of Eldorado), at the entrance the bartender Mitchell, behind him the door, behind the door lies an energy fist and a supply of batteries, and a little more ...
- Stealth 70% did not work - Mitchell sees and gives a warning ... How to get through: Apply alcohol on Mitchell, 5 bottles of moonshine were enough Turn on stealth, 42% was enough, maybe it will turn out to be at a significantly lower value. When you open the door to the back room, Mitchell will still turn, but keep silent. Nuance, if you talk to him immediately after the & quot; & quot ;, watered the effect of alcohol is reset.
- How to save on dynamite in the second quest of Luciano: You buy one bunch of dynamite, you ask the mechanic to disassemble, you have separate checkers on your hands. Costs: 1000 bucks, instead of 1800, plus three checkers in the balance.
= Posted by IceArms =[edit | edit source]
- Fuse and something else you can get for free. After visiting Gerlak and clarifying their problems with the pump, we go to the Refuge City to the captainarmus who gave the quest to find out the situation, in fact, in that Gerlak. We inform him about the results, stating that all there are assholes and murderers. He will offer them travanut. Agree; at the same time there will be a point in the dialogue about their problems with water supply. The chief will issue a fuse and a portion of poison (which, by the way, can travanut some characters and after a while they will depart into another world). Then again speak with this dude and report that you refuse to perform this inhuman task. He, oddly enough, with the understanding of your choice. After that, you can again talk with him about the situation with Jerlak, while choosing another option - that is not all that bad and the residents are trying to live there together. He will offer to take them into slavery (of course, in & quot ; liberal terms & quot ;, as it should be in all "developed and advanced" countries). After this, you can complete this quest by sending the inhabitants of Jerlak towards GU. But do not hurry, complete all the quests for starters (there is one red woman in the canteen, the postman's wife). (Only with this quest to save the boy from execution hangs ( ?)
- Also, as an option, the fuse can be obtained in the same GU, having talked about this with the supplier in the warehouse and then with the most important boss in the correction center, having deceived him (the price per unit of karma) that you need this item for some foreign policy goals, something like that.
- You can ask a fuse from a technician at the railway station in New - Rino, either by paying 500 bachinsky for it, or by killing two bitches (feminine dogs, carry out identification through " binoculars" ).
- And as already mentioned, one copy is at the NPP " Poseidon -Oil". As a result, you can get at least three fuses and protect themselves on the most unbalanced.
- Wright, as well as Nelson from Uranus City can be a great slam traps in the form of traps. Three will be enough for Wright (if successful), 4/5 for Nelson, depending on luck.
Posted by Mihail Denisov[edit | edit source]
= Theft at Ed's Electrical Engineering on Hoover Dam =[edit | edit source]
If you have Stealth Boy then you can steal a lot of interesting things from the little room. Do not forget to include stealth :-), when you open the door, he will announce the fight and run away (do not worry) ... get out of the fight and steal whatever you want without removing the stealth. get out of his room and stealth can be removed. A technician will behave as usual and nothing will be taken away from everything and even karma will not decrease.
All the same is done under the usual secrecy. Turn it on, go to a certain point next to the door to the warehouse (the technician turns away), open the door and go. Technician scorches, activates the combat mode and runs away. We finish the battle (without leaving the secrecy), then you can safely turn off the stealth mode and rummage around all the cabinets. Just. So it will turn out only with a good stealth, and if you have a bad one, then it will run to attack you and without such stealth fight it will not work. (I do not know which one I need. I had 20 and he, without Stealth-Boy, fired me into a light one). ( who made the changes write what secrecy is needed)
Want to get a M72 Gauss rifle?[edit | edit source]
'WARNING , Killing Sheriff affects the ending for SLS' !!
The easiest way to kill the Sheriff after you go by train to the Government Refuge is after you have sent your partner - the driver from the hotel, to the train. Then the Sheriff stands in the middle of the street and if only 1 policeman comes running up to attack him. After the murder, none of the police and the local is not aggressive.
(Gauss appears in Phil on sale after passing through Government asylum)
She is at the Sheriff's SLS (if you still take the “Killing Sheriff” quest from the leader of the gangsters in the Provo area, you will receive $ 20,000 for this). For simplicity, it is advisable that you have Stealth Boy. If you have a good stealth, you can do without it, some powerful weapon or noose (will work only with good stealth and do not get an ex) or a grenade launcher and tactical missile to help you with this guaranteed Gauss. First, do all the quests at the Sheriff. Go into his little room and get up from where it will be more convenient for you to attack, but not in front of the entrance and in the wall there is a window in front of him, too, you don’t need to get up (or the other policemen will burn you). Turn on stealth and activate stealth (I had 42%). If you are without a tactical missile, you need a little confusion (although it can lead and work out the first time). SAVE. You need to kill the Sheriff with one move, he has 170-210 hits (I shot in the sniper mode in the eyes) and get out of the fight (sometimes you have to skip one turn after the murder, but this does not change anything), the Police will not pay any attention to it ( -5 karma +500 exp and gauss gan! + 50 rounds for him at the Sheriff and 50 rounds at the table) You can kill with two moves, but the run-up policemen will block your exit and will not move away to any of them. We will have to kill another 1-2 policemen -5 karma for each and a chance to burn. If you then talk to Stephen Kwok at the “Business Center” location, this is a weapon seller, then he will teach you to make ammunition for Gauss for $ 200 (you can learn without getting Gauss).
You can just steal. Conditions - fully assembled "power" armor, stealth fight from Site 51, many lechilok to survive in the process. DO NOT IN ANYONE SHOOT AND DO NOT BEING ANYONE!
1. To steal ammunition from all police officers.
2. Put the sheriff some charged weak weapon, some ammunition (the latter, perhaps, optional).
3. Outside the police station, from the side of the wall behind which the sheriff stands, it is unsuccessful to put / steal passers-by who are often passing there (something large and heavy is good for this), thereby starting a step-by-step battle. The sheriff will pull the gun and run away from his office. On the next move, turn on the stealth skill and stealth fight, press the button to stop the fight, you may need to run around the corner so that you do not see it. The fight must end. Take from the table in the sheriff's office cartridges to gauss. Steal from the sheriff are the same, which he apparently shifted from the hands in exchange for a planted weapon. To steal ammunition from other police officers, if they appeared.
4. Again, start the battle unsuccessfully by placing something to the passerby. Now the most difficult thing is to survive until the police shoot all their ammunition and start kicking and kicking, including the sheriff (he has 20 rounds in a gauss rifle), transferring the useless weapon to the reserve. Here you need to be careful, watch out so that they are not surrounded by hopelessly, you can stand at the cab of the car, in the end leave the terrain after leaving it, or put one or two cartridges, or some weak weapon with suitable cartridges beforehand. After the sheriff starts to fight hand-to-hand - to run away.
5. Return (no one will be hostile) and steal weapons from all policemen!
Free Bleed[edit | edit source]
In Jerlak, hunter Evan can steal a shotgun, he has to cut it short and steal from him all the money you spent on it all (the result is a free bleed) With 40 eloquence, he will do everything for free. All this can be done only after completing all the quests of the hunter Evan. In fact, after the cave with eggs and return to Gerlak you can proceed :-)
'Addendum:' when I wrote about the "Freewheel Edge" I did not know about this bug yet. This bug works on all NPCs in which, in the dialogue, you can click the "BARTER" button. I will give an example on Evan so as not to go far. Start a dialogue with the NPC. Click "Barter" and put any NPC thing on the counter and do not buy out of the dialogue. And for some reason, NPS, skips a thing with one of his hands, in the inventory! ( if the thing in the hand was of course) and now it can be safely stolen. Sometimes these are weapons, like those of Evan, or cartridges like those of a Racer (one of Stryker's bandits), etc. etc. As it was said - "Search and find" :-)
How to kill everyone in Provo[edit | edit source]
In Provo to complete the quest for the removal of all, easier than it seems. It is easier to kill the steamy turnip using the hacking skill (I had 80% + master keys - were closed 1 time). The gangsters are all sitting in different rooms, you need to lock all the doors with a hacking skill or a master key (you will receive additional expo for closing doors). The gangsters themselves can not open the doors. Tear one clean and move on to the next ... until all is finished.
Another way is to simply add poison & quot ; konovale & quot; into the well in the Provo territory, then dump outside the location, wait for a day or two, then return and & quot; voila! & quot; - all the bandits are poisoned, you get 300 experiments and just go and collect the loot and the bandits, which you then hand over to the sheriff for the money.
Micro Councils[edit | edit source]
1. At the beginning of the game, treat yourself as soon as possible by the doctor and first aid (regardless of their pumping). unnecessarily. in addition to treatment, it gives exp.
3. Before upgrading a weapon with ammunition - discharge it. You still get it back fully charged. Additional cartridges will never hurt ;-)
4. Newspapers - found so far that only these:
a) In Las Vegas in the "Clean City" through the entrance to Meru, on the second floor, in the table at the Archivist who lost his daughter.
b) In SLS "Slums" a closed newspaper box, opposite the house of Stepolton. The box must be opened ("Mount" or "Tools").
c) In Battle Mountain in the Central Street location in a large building, a closet in a locked room.
"Newspapers" will be very useful to you in SLS. HIGHLY!
5. Try as quickly as possible to find a random location "Tanker in the desert". It is found in a small desert between the “Harrelson” location and the lake next to the SLS. What for? When you find all the questions will disappear. This is just awesome! O_o
6. To get the skill "businessman" is +1 to luck. It is only necessary to conclude 4 (four) contracts for the supply of nuclear-cola . In New - Reno - the Silver Restaurant next to the hotel and the Cotton Cafe, he is behind the Eldorado casino, Wind of the War - the “trading hall” has to be reached with the merchant, New - [[Vegas] ] - Hard Rock Cafe to negotiate through bartender Woody, he will take to boss Sam Phillips. It is easy to negotiate only with you to have a license to sell Nuclear-Cola (purchased at the Nuclear-Cola factory in SLS). It is not necessary to supply a cola. But if you deliver, it brings a very good income.
7. Do not use the drug "pain killer" - NEVER. He will of course give 5% resistance to damage for a while, but FOREVER will take 1 hit.
8. If using “Stunt” or “coin on a string” to steal 20 bottles from machine guns with Nuclear-Coke, you will get the skill “Cola-maniac” theft + 5%.
9. Do not immediately use the first two perks (these are abilities that give every third level), do not worry, they will not be lost. Just when you get the third one, the choice of perks becomes much richer, they themselves are more interesting and you do not use spent perks more profitably. So a little harder to start but then much more fun.
10. In Las Vegas, in a casino, you can safely poison "Konoval" casino guards and security guards of Wal Wallis. They do not react to it in any way, it is not even necessary to approach in secrecy. Each requires 2 pieces. Get 10mm submachine guns, + ammo from each. Karma is neither taken away, nor added, and exes also do not give.
Infinite Dynamite![edit | edit source]
This is a real bug, but useful. In the Wind of War, technician Anderson collects a bunch of dynamite from 1 (one) checkers! and breaks a bunch of 5 (five) checkers! This is an endless receiving of dynamite bundles. Use ... if conscience allows :-)
Dmitry Merinov 'took advantage of the bug and after 50+ fights, the attitude to him in BB rose to "God-Create", the technician, doctor and trader on all goods and services made a discount.
How to get unique good in Battle Mountain[edit | edit source]
For this you need to take with you ligaments of dynamite or better plastid. It is necessary in stealth (with Stealth Boy, even better) to put the bikers (not Phil!) Activated explosives in inventory (set the time to the maximum). They are cool and you need to put from 6 to 8 ligaments or 3-5 plastids (depending on the skill of sabotage). It is not necessary to put everything at once, put one or two at a time and save as often as possible. How do you run away from the location on the next ( better not use the car '*' ). Wait there in Pip-Boy for 10 minutes. A biker will explode and die (an explosion often kills other nearby bikers, this saves explosives), but no one will be offended by you and karma will not be a minus. You can thus kill all the bikers standing there. They have plasma pistols and unique cold weapons "Chain bikers" (but you can just steal it). (For those who are curious, in order to undermine Phil, you need to put 19 ligaments + 3 plastids to him and that may not be enough. He has a plasma gun and door remote. I strongly advise against this. Difficult and glitches can begin)
* * '- It does not harm, but the corpses will disappear and have to collect everything from the ground. This is very inconvenient. blood stains make it difficult to collect loot. We'll have a week somewhere to ride so that the spots disappeared
Harrelson's Easy Win (Harrelson Location)[edit | edit source]
A ghoul guarding his treasures has many hits and in his hands Pankor Dzhekhammer, the battle near is very dangerous. So that without problems to destroy him, you know, he is a little crazy and never! does not go out of his little room. You need to get up in the doorway at the entrance. Shoot a gul and move left or right from the entrance 1 step. the ghoul will not follow you, but will not be able to shoot at you. On the next turn - step into the opening, shot, departure one step from the opening. So it will be necessary to act - they shot, moved away, the next move, approached, shot, moved away. So you can fill up a ghoul without losing one hit.
Lovelock. How to save poison if you want to poison the raiders[edit | edit source]
There is a small pony bug. To poison the raiders with a tank of water you need 3 (three) poison pieces [[[Konoval]] ”, it is quite expensive at first and spend 3 (three) at once - sorry. But if you take poison in each hand and leave one in your backpack. That poisoning will still work, and the poison that was in your hands will remain with you. ie. Only 1 (one) of the inventory will be spent instead of 3 (three). Savings however :-)
Author Zhenya Nazar[edit | edit source]
At a nuclear power plant, in order to earn more experience, you can kill 4 robots and get 960 points (the fifth one, which you don’t touch near the reactor), and then 75 to break the console with erudition and get another 1,200 experience.