Consumables used in the repair of broken equipment and the creation of new items of inventory.
Location[edit | edit source]
- One piece can be dismantled from a special object - technology dump.
- Available from technicians in the Wind of War and New Reno, as well as some merchants.
- It can be found with Metal Detector.
- Occurs in various locations.
- With the skill "Repair"> = 40 can be removed from a broken car in the garage near the nuclear power plant.
Use on a workbench[edit | edit source]
The item is used as a component for work on the workbench:
- Improved cartridge press
- Creating "stuff"
- Repair mysterious blaster
- Repair broken radios
- Create weapons "Revenge Mickey"
- Onboard computer repair
- Repair broken laser gun
- Repair broken pump shotgun Nelson
- Kubot creation
- Making 2 mm needles
Use in repairs[edit | edit source]
- Scrap metal along with other items ordered caravan in Salt Lake City.
- Can be used instead of a fuse for repairing the hydraulic pump in the community of Jerlak.
- Required to repair the generator on the radio station in Lovelock (without checking the skill "Repair").
- Required for self-repair of the Indians water collector at Lovelock.
- Required for Mr. Thompson’s gunsmith in New Reno.
- Required for repairing a broken rolbara in the Clean City in Las Vegas.
- Required to repair broken equipment in a substation in Zone 51.